Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V2

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Symphonia V2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Symphonia V2

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Lee didn't think it would have made a difference whether Lloyd was with her or not. Whatever this is probably still would have happened. She'd still be in the Symphonia world. Joy. Regardless, Lloyd shouldn't blame himself. "I hope he doesn't," she said taking another sip of her cold tea. She didn't like cold tea but it wasn't bad. It was really sweet, just the way Lee liked it. The Lee-Ann of this world must like it this way as well, since Lynn had prepared it. "It wasn't his fault."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:38 am

Genis snorted, "Try and convice him of that," he said then sighed, "Colette's gonna be really sad too." He took another drink. "Anyway, wanna tell me about that 'Vicky' person you mentioned before?" he asked, "She must've been great if you remembered her from your dream."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 am

Lee smiled, thinking of her best friend. God, if only she were here. "Well, in the dream," she began, her smile turning wry for a moment, "we were pretty close. We'd known each other for a long time. That's why I thought maybe I knew her from here. In the dream we were walking in the forest somewhere and there were dogs with us. We separated though 'cause she wanted to go running and I didn't. So I stayed with the dogs and... that was the last time I saw her." She laughed slightly, "What a weird dream, huh. I wonder if she really is a real person and she's here somewhere. Maybe I'll meet her."

I hope!
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Genis smiled, "Maybe," he agreed as Lynn walked back into the room with a plate of cheese and crackers. He took a slice as it was placed on the table. "So what can you remember about me?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Lee reached for a cracker, giving the half-elf a smile. She remembered that he was her favourite character but she couldn't very well say that. "I remember that you're really smart, close with Lloyd and a great cook," she figured that if they were friends then she had to have at least tried his cooking before. "But... can you tell me if we were always friends? Did you always live in Iselia?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

"I think so," Genis said, looking towards the ceiling, "ever since I was six at least. You and Lloyd were my first friends."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Lee smiled, thinking she was glad she was getting to actually meet the characters of Symphonia. She wouldn't mind being in their world, so long as she gets to leave before the Oracle. Before things get dangerous, she inwardly sighed. "It's been a while then," she said quietly. That the 'Lee-Ann' from this world had been friends with Genis. "What about Colette? Hasn't she always been with us too?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am

Genis nodded, "She was staying at the temple for a bit, I think, when we came," he reached for the crackers and made a sandwich, "I do know you were already friends."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 pm

"Oh," Lee said for lack of a better word. She imagined Colette would be friends with anyone. Lloyd too, she supposed. But then again, Lloyd and Lee weren't 'friends' they were 'family'. Ha ha... She wanted to find out more from Genis, like if she was done school, if she was working, what this other 'Lee-Ann's' life was like. But she couldn't seem to find the right words.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Genis nodded as he crossed his legs on the couch. "You know," he started, "I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. Everyone's going to find out, plus, you were supposed to work." He paused for a moment and looked into empty space as his head tilted. "I guess you still could," he said, "but it might be a bit tough."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Yes! Info, info! Thank you! "How so?" she asked curiously as she snagged a cracker.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

"You work at the store every morning," Genis said, making another sandwich. "Hal will have to re-train you probably."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm

"I... I guess so," Lee said slowly. Store? So that probably meant she was done school. What age did they graduate here? "I'd like to work, still." Money will be important if she was eventually going to go on the journey with them - whenever that would be. She wondered if 'Lee-Ann' had any saved up already. She'd have to look for some, just to see. It could come in handy.

Then she felt guilty. Isn't that like stealing? From herself? She inwardly frowned. She'd see how much she could save up herself first then she'd decide whether using 'Lee-Ann's' would be necessary. If 'Lee-Ann' even had any.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 am

Genis smiled then downed the rest of his water. "Awesome," he said and jumped to his feet, grabbing a few more slices of cheese and crackers. "Well, I'd better go," he nodded to himself while placing the glass on the table, "you have work and I have school in the morning. Lloyd comes by every morning to bring you to the store, just so you know. You might be able to prepare yourself for then." He then crunched on a cracker.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Lee stood as well, automatically taking his glass when he set it down to bring it to the kitchen. "Thanks Genis," for the information - she didn't say it but she was sure he knew. "I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked as he headed to the outside door in the living room.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 am

"Yeah," Genis nodded then waved as he went out to the door, "see ya!"

---

Gray. Smokey. Shadows dancing just outside her vision. She tilted her head. Where was she?

Someone spoke. Another yelled. Something was barking. She tried to see beyond the smoke.

Wind. Heat. She could feel her hair lift. Something pressed against her back.

Red. Black. Breathing was getting hard. What was happening? She started to fall.

Victoria jerked awake, her heart thudding painfully in her chest. All she could see was darkness and she was terribly cold. She wrapped her arms around her waist, her eyes wide with fear as she looked around. Nothing stood out to tell her where she was. She didn't even know what she was pressed against.

She scrambled away, tripping over something that was in front of her. The shock tore a scream from her throat and she could feel her eyes burn with tears. She tried to stand, finding her left leg stiff and unwilling to bend. She didn't even try to stop the sobs.

"Mom?" she called out, digging her short nails into the dirt. "Dad?" she tried to remember where she was, curling up low to the ground. Tears flowed down her face, over her chin, and down her neck. Her nose was starting to run and she sniffed, the sound unpleasant to her ears. She mentally cursed herself for showing such weakness.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 am

Lee sighed, heading into the kitchen to see her mom writing on a piece of paper. Upon closer inspection, Lee found it was a grocery list. She checked the time, saw that it was nine-thirty by now, and decided to go to bed and sleep off the anxiety from today's event. "See you in the morning, mum," she murmured before heading to the stairs, knowing by heart where they were.

"Pyre seal!" the dark haired woman yelled, leaping back as the troublesome monster flew away from her. It hit a tree and slumped, finally dead. "Whew," Sheena Fujibayashi sighed, rubbing a hand along her sweaty forehead. She hated travelling through Gaoraccia Forest. Too dark, too many monsters, and far too time consuming.

She was on her way home to Mizuho, after a painful week away at Meltokio. The Imperial City was way too busy and crowded for her liking, and she couldn't wait to finally get home where she belonged. Tiga, the Vice-Chief of the village, had wanted her to deliver something to the Pope in Meltokio, so Sheena had made the long trip a week ago. She hadn't meant to stay so long either, but she'd had a couple of other stops to make.

She was almost home, only a half days' journey of walking left. She heaved another sigh, spotting a new wolf on the path ahead of her. Well, at least she had something to keep her busy.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Victoria started, her breath catching in the throat. Something had moved and it sure wasn't her. Tears continued to flow and she was finding it hard to see through her misted glasses. She slowly looked around, finding her weapon a short distance away. She noticed that that was what she had tripped on. She reached for it, pulling herself to her knees.

"Hello?" her voice cracked and she swallowed thickly. The answering growl made her stiffen. Ahead of her, hidden by the trees, piercing blue eyes glared at her. Her grip tightened on the staff and she made to move backwards. The next thing she knew, she was on her back, a canine snapping at her face. She yelled, pushing on the metal that separated them and kicking at the same time. The canine flipped and Vicky rolled away, scrambling to her feet with her weapon in front of her.

Already it was coming back and she swung, cracking it atop its skull. She hesitated to call the creature a wolf. Although it was large, it was also lean and had thin fur. She continued her assault, bringing her weapon around to strike each side before ending with a thrust.

She stared as it backed away slightly, making a hacking sound as it went. Amazement filled her but only for a moment. The canine was coming back and she didn't know if she could do it again.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 am

Sheena finished the wolf quickly, barely using any cards. "Tch," she scoffed rolling brown eyes in disbelief. "That was way too easy!" she grumbled leaving the dead carcass on the ground behind her as she continued up the path.

Gaoraccia Forest was the forest most known for monster, especially of the canine sort. That was why it was dangerous for travelers who didn't know how to fight to traverse it. Of course that and the fact that it was all too easy to get lost in the giant forest. Sheena knew her way around it fairly well, having been through it enough times to get to Sybak or Meltokio.

The monsters weren't that challenging for her either but there had been a couple times she'd run into something she couldn't handle. Both times she'd been lucky to have Orochi along with her. Who knows what could have happened otherwise. She sighed. "I hate travelling in the middle of the night," she complained rubbing her arms against the chill. But she wanted to get home as fast as possible so she was forcing herself on through the cold and darkness bitterly.

She had only taken a couple more steps and a shrill, terrified scream echoed through the forest. It was a human voice, Sheena recognized as she bolted forward to save whoever was in trouble.

Man!

Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

Hot tears were brought back as the canine latched onto her leg. Her mind blanked from the first real load of pain she received. Vicky had slipped on a protruding root, its bark smooth and worn. Now her weapon was out of her reach and the creature didn't look to be letting go any time soon.

She kicked fruitlessly with her other foot, struggling to get her bearings. Her hands grappled for anything she could use, the pain making her eyesight dim. I don't want to die!
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 am

Sheena's breath was slightly laboured as she pushed herself to go faster, inwardly praying that the injured/troubled person would scream again. She thought she was going in the right direction but she couldn't be sure. "Corrine!" she snapped summoning her faithful companion. "Can you smell anything?"

The man-made summon appeared on Sheena's shoulder, his small nose sniffing the air delicately. "You're going the right way!" Corrine squeaked. "Not much further but hurry! I smell blood!"

She nodded, picking her pace up even more as she begged her body for forgiveness.

"Almost there," Corrine encouraged as Sheena rounded a bend. Corrine made a noise of disgust at the wolf in front of them and leaped off of Sheena's shoulder to deal with it. Sheena hurried to the girl on the ground first, taking a protective stance in front of her. She looked hurt badly, her leg gushing blood from where the wolf had been gnawing.

"Pyre Seal!" Sheena yelled using her most effective card to help Corrine with the wolf. "Are you all right?" she asked the barely conscious girl behind her as the wolf gave a yelp.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Vicky gasped when the canine released her, her leg falling to the ground in another burst of pain. Her head fell back in relief, barely registering the presence of the one who saved her. She heard a voice and it took a large amount of effort to see who it was. A dark head was all she was really able to see; it took a bit to click that her glasses were missing.

She faintly heard a yelp, though she wasn't sure. She was confused, in pain, and she wanted to go home. The voice from before took a concerned tone and she turned her head away, waving her hand as if to brush it off. She didn't recognize it and she didn't want to bother a stranger with her problems.

She groaned, turning on to her side in an effort to get up.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm

"Don't be stupid!" Sheena hissed forcing the girl back down gently. "You're bleeding like crazy! Stay still, damn it!"

She turned back to the wolf, casting one last Life Seal on the stupid creature. It gave another cry and hurried off into the woods with a limp. Sheena sighed, shaking her head as she turned to the victim again. "Anyway, take this," Sheena instructed passing the injured girl two Apple Gels. "I don't know First Aid so I'm going to have to bandage you up."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Vicky looked blearily at the two objects that were forced on her. They were bottles, clear and made of what she thought was crystal. There was an opaque substance inside that moved thickly when she tilted her hand.

The person - woman, she figured - was still speaking and she barely caught the end of her sentence. Vicky's brow furrowed and she tried again to sit up. Fire racing up from her leg made her stop.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 pm

"Jeez, are ya stupid or something?" Sheena scolded lightly as she knelt beside the girl. "You're hurt, so quit moving!" She forced the girl down again, resting her back against the tree and keeping her injured leg as straight as possible. The girl hissed in pain and Sheena grimaced.

"Drink up," Sheena ordered, gesturing to the gels still in the girl's hand. "You'll feel better, believe me." The girl didn't look like someone who should be travelling, Sheena thought taking in her red tank and simple pants. Though at least she had had a weapon.

Sheena opened her satchel, pulling out the extra gauze she always shoved in for safety. She untied the girl's knee high boot as quickly as she could and then took the sock off, wincing when the top stuck because of some dried blood. "This might hurt, so bear with it," she said gently as she cleaned the wound with the piece of gauze. She needed water but didn't know where the closest stream would be. She turned to her summon and asked him to locate some for her.

Where should I take her? She couldn't bring her to Mizuho as that was a hidden village and she knew this girl wasn't a resident of it. Sybak and Meltokio were too far. There was always Ozette...?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next