Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V2

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Symphonia V2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonia V2

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Mrs. Melander only held on tighter as she felt her daughter shake while Genis stood awkwardly off to the side.

"I'll be right back," he murmured before leaving, shutting the door lightly.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Lynn asked, sitting down on the couch next to her daughter.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Lee pulled back, took a deep breath and repeated her story to her mother but with less confusion and half-sentences this time. She explained how she didn't recall anything from before walking in the forest. She 'fixed' her story though and said that she now remembered her parents as soon as she'd seen Lynn. But she couldn't remember why she was in the forest - and Genis had told her she was visiting Lloyd - or things about her life other than the basics.

"I do remember who I am and who you are and I remember dad now," she hoped Eric would look the same, "and Lilia." She lied about that one though but assumed Lilia was her sister. Older? Younger? She didn't know. "It's just like there are... blocks in my memory. Blank spots. I think it'll come back to me," she lied again.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Lynn pulled Lee back in for another hug, before she stood up, "Alright," she said, "I'm going to get you a nice hot cup of tea then I'm going to go get you're father. You just stay here and relax." She then straightened up and went back into the kitchen. Moments later, she returned and place the cup on the table, leaning over and placing a kiss on her daughter's forehead. "Be back in a jiffy," she said and went through the kitchen to the back door.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

"Okay," Lee murmured after her before collapsing backwards on the couch. Good lord... what now? I still haven't figured out how I'm going to get out of here. I can't possibly go through the game with them. Speaking of which, what part of the game was she in? Obviously before the Oracle, right? Since Genis was bringing Raine, that meant that the professor had yet to leave with Colette on the journey. Therefore, she was technically somewhere set before the game began. But how far back? When would the Oracle happen? And what if she couldn't get home before then? What would she do?

Gah, I'm suddenly tired. I'll lay here till mom gets back. Or Raine and Genis. Whatever. Why does it feel like it's been a long day, I wonder? I wanna go home. My real home.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Genis glanced at his sister as they approached Lee-Ann's house. A light frown was on her face, showing her concern for her brother's friend. Looking away, he started to walk faster, almost running to the Melander's front path.

"Slow down, Genis," Raine admonished, "I highly doubt that she'll be going anywhere."

Genis sighed, "I know," he said, "but I'm worried. She wasn't like this earlier."

Raine's gaze softened and she placed as hand on her brother's head. "It's probably just amnesia," she said, "and not a very damaging form from what you told me. She'll be just fine."

Genis rushed forward again and Raine didn't stop him as he entered the house without knocking.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Lee twitched as the porch door opened. She wasn't really sleeping, per se, more in that stage where you're almost asleep but you know you're going to fall asleep? She was still aware of where she was and what was going on but she was nearing unconsciousness when the door opening startled her. She sat up drowsily, holding in a yawn, as Genis and Raine entered the room. She offered them both a smile, "Hi."

Wow, it's Raine! It's Raine!

"I feel better now," Lee added seeing the younger half-elf's worried face. It was true. She did feel calmer, like she could overcome being in a video game. Like it was going to work out. "Mom's just gone to get dad."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 pm

"That's good," Genis breathed, "I was thinking about getting Lloyd and Colette as well just to let them know."

Raine came up to stand next to Lee-Ann, watching the girl as she rubbed her eyes. "Can you tell me the date, Lee?" she asked.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Lee-Ann shook her head reflexively and then reached for her cup of tea. How would she know the frigging date? It's August 19th, 2010. Yeah, as far as she could remember Sylvarant didn't go by English/Earth days or years. "No. No I don't know the date..." she trailed off with a frown. Vicky knew the days of the Symphonia world, something about the summon spirits, but Lee never paid much attention. They didn't really speak much of the days in the actual game so Lee never had to know.

"Do you want a drink or anything?" she asked the two as she looked towards the kitchen.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Genis visibly sagged at Lee-Ann's response and her sank down into the other couch. "Sure, water," he said and flopped onto his side.

"Genis," Raine said and the boy sat up again. The woman stepped over and sat next to him, nodding to Lee-Ann. "I would like one as well. Tea, please," she accepted.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Lee stepped into the kitchen and headed for the cups. Everything was the same, she realized as she automatically opened the far cupboard to grab a coffee mug and then the corner cupboard for a glass. She filled it with water and then found that instead of teabags they had tea leaves. She paled, she knew how to put a teabag in a cup and pour hot water in it but this... she'd never done it! She glanced around, chewing her lip and struggling to figure something out when she saw the teapot on the stove. With bated breath she lifted the lid and was relieved to smell and see left-over tea from when her mom made hers. Sighing in relief, she poured the tea into the cup and then carried both the mug and glass out to the two half-elves.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm

"Thank you," Raine said as Genis nodded. She took a sip of her tea before she placed it on the table in front of her. "Now," she started, "the date is Efreetday the 41st, Efreet Redecan, 4039 PK." After she spoke, the door to the kitchen opened followed by a call.

"Lee?" Eric appeared in the doorway, marks of mud showing his most recent rendezvous with the pigs.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Lee inwardly smiled. Dad's the same too. "In here," she called taking a seat on the sofa. "Efreet Redecan..." It meant nothing to her since she didn't understand. Oh well. I wonder when Colette's birthday is? And if it's even her sixteenth? What if I'm like... a year before the game began? God, and aren't their years longer than ours? Just how long will I be stuck here?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

The man stepped into the living room followed shortly after by his wife. The woman didn't hesitate to sit next to her daughter once more while Eric continued to stand. "Raine," he nodded in greeting to the healer and she nodded in return.

"I figure she has amnesia," Raine told him, "she doesn't appear to recognize the date and her mannerisms in general seem to have changed." Genis nodded, gripping his still full glass.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Mannerism? The 'Lee-Ann' they know is different? She supposed it was possible, since her father and mother seemed slightly different. Her mom was taking this more seriously than Lee could see her real mom taking it. Her father as well. Eric would normally make a joke or criticizing comment about anything that Lee was worried about. Though, that was because Lee generally worried over anything and everything. Also, there was the small fact that both her 'parents' here now called her by her nickname. Back home, she was sure neither her mother nor father had ever called her 'Lee'.

She curled her legs under her on the couch and cupped her hands around her mug of tea as she struggled through her thoughts. She wondered what the 'Lee-Ann' they knew was like. And where she was. And why Lee was here in the first place. And if she really was dreaming.

"I'm acting different?" she finally voiced quietly, worriedly.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"Yes," Raine nodded, her gaze critical, "you're almost contradictory, like you know what you're doing yet you don't. Like everyone's familiar yet they aren't. I find this strange since it doesn't look like you have any injuries. Particularly on your head."

"Raine!" Genis twisted to look at his sister in pure shock.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Lee-Ann nodded though. She had thought of that. "I don't know," she said. "It's not like I've forgotten everything. And everything I have forgotten is about me. Things about my past, blanks in my memory. I don't know how else to explain," she grimaced, squeezing her hands tight around her cup and struggling for better words. It wasn't a lie, not really, and that's why the plan had come so naturally to her. She didn't know the things about her 'past'. Did she grow up in Iselia? Did she have siblings other than Lilia? Did she have a job? Did she go to school? Just who is this character who is like a parallel Lee?

A parallel? Like a parallel world? An alternate reality? A different Lynn Reynolds, different Eric Reynolds and a different Lee-Ann Reynolds? Or was that just pushing it? Hell, sounds more like a dream or messed up delusion. She wasn't even that obsessed with Symphonia! So why would she have dreams/hallucinations about it?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:55 pm

After a moment, Lynn spoke, "You said you remembered us. Your family. Can you tell me everything? About Lilia? About your cousin?"

Raine looked at the other woman in approval.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

Cousin? What cousin? And what was she supposed to say to 'everything'? "C-cousin?" What does her 'cousin' even have to do with anything?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

The hope on Lynn's face fell as Genis leaned forward slightly. "Lloyd," he clarified, "Lloyd's your cousin through his mother."

"Your mother's sister," Eric added his own input, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

"You've never really been all that good at acting," Raine said, "which counts towards the validity of your confusion. And surprise," she added, looking at Lee's astonished expression.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Oh God. Oh God, you're kidding me! Lloyd? Cousins? Give me a break! Lee had an overwhelming urge to laugh. She fought it. This was just rich. The main character of the game was supposedly her cousin. Through Anna. Who decided that? How was it possible? Didn't Anna grow up in Luin? Or, no, that's just where she was taken from. She could have moved from Iselia to Luin or maybe Lynn had moved from Luin to Iselia. Lee didn't care. It probably didn't matter. But she so didn't see that coming.

Man, what a blow. She didn't even know what to say. She had a feeling she was floundering like a fish but, as Raine had mentioned, she never had been good at acting. Therefore it was too hard for her to reign in her surprise and compose herself. Gahhh...
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 am

Raine sighed and took another sip from her tea before placing it on the table a fair distance from her. "Amnesia is the best explaination," she said with finality, "though I do believe that you are hiding something, but that's most likely because you don't want to tell me in particular." She stood and looked to her brother, "Do you want to stay longer?"

Genis' gaze flicker to Lee's parents before he nodded, getting an accepting nod from the Melanders.

"Alright," Raine consented with her own nod before turning back to Lee, "You don't have to tell me," she said, "but when you do remember something, tell someone, please."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

Raine was way too smart. Or maybe Lee's acting and story was just that bad. Whatever. She felt herself give a tiny, shy smile to the half-elf Professor. She would always be one of Lee's favourites, aside from Genis. "Thank you," she said quietly.

Maybe telling Raine the truth wouldn't be such a bad idea. Except that she'd probably claim Lee was insane. All of them would say she was crazy. 'Hi, my name is still Lee-Ann but I'm actually from a different, um, world called Earth. No, not the summon spirit. My world is named Earth. Oh, and you guys are characters in a video game I enjoy playing.' Yeah, no.

Whoever the Lee-Ann of this world was - Lloyd's cousin - she was apparently close to the main characters. And if Lee was going to be stuck here for the course of the game, she wanted to keep that relationship. Thus, the truth would remain a secret.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

Raine smiled back them headed for the door, "Be back soon, Genis," she told her brother before she left.

"I will," the boy answered then sagged into the couch once Raine was gone.

"I'll fix something you something to snack on," Lynn said as she stood, running a hand over her daughter's head. She then went into the kitchen followed by her husband.

"Pigs," was his short answer to the unspoken question. Genis sighed and finally took a drink from the glass in his hand.

"What happened to make this day all weird?" he asked, not really expecting an answer.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Symphonia V2 - Page 3 Empty LOL "Pigs" was his short answer to the unspoken question.

Post  Kiana Black Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Lee offered a weak smile, "Sorry Genis." She wanted to reassure him that everything would be okay, that the Lee he was used to would be back soon. But she couldn't. Not only because she couldn't tell him the truth but because she herself didn't know if the 'other' Lee-Ann would return. All Lee knew was that she was confused and she wanted to go home. She was tired.

Off-topic, she wondered what Lloyd and Colette would say when they found out about Lee-Ann's sudden 'amnesia'? Lloyd, her cousin. Great, the urge to laugh at fate had returned.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

"It's fine," Genis assured, "It's not your fault. It's just, Lloyd's gonna have a fit when he finds out tomorrow," he took another drink of his water, "he's gonna curse himself for not walking you home."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next