Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Symphonia - Page 4 Empty Re: Symphonia

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:41 pm

"Familiar? I don't think I've ever seen you before," Sheena shrugged but answered the question regardless. "My name is Sheena Fujibayashi."

"And I'm Corrine," her summon put in cheerfully.

Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Victoria froze, her eyes slowly widening. The two names seemed to circle her head, repeating themselves in varying degrees. Sheena Fujibayashi and Corrine. Sheena Fujibayashi and Corrine. Sheena Fujibayashi and Corrine. She swallowed. Damned Karma.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Sheena frowned at the look of disbelief that had come across the girl's face. "So what's your name?"

"Oiii..." the ninja from Mizuho drawled slowly, waving a hand in front of the girl's suddenly widened eyes. "You okay? I asked you a question, you know. Who are you?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Vicky gasped, an embarrassing squeak falling out. She leaned back, blinking through the waving hand, and gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'm Victoria Theriault," she introduced, holding out her hand.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Sheena shook her hand without hesitation, tilting her head slightly. "That's an odd name," she commented thoughtfully. "So, what were you doing in Gaoraccia Forest? Was your destination Ozette? 'Cause that's where you're at now,"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Fucking hell, no wonder is was so dark, she thought while shaking her head, implying the negative. "I only remember tripping over a mossy root and getting up in there. I don't know if I fell unconscious or not. And I did sort of have a weapon while I was in there,"she corrected Sheena's earlier statement, "I just dropped it when the wolf thing got my leg," she lifted the limb for emphasis
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Sheena's eyebrow lifted in surprise. "You don't remember? Well," she huffed, "that's no good." She stared at the girl thoughtfully for a while. "Your leg should be okay in a few days. It wasn't that deep. I suggest you stay at Ozette for the time being though, since I don't think you'd be up for travel."

The ninja's mouth twisted slightly, "However, it might be hard for you here. Ozette isn't exactly... a welcome place for half-elves."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm

"Half-elves?" the term slipped out of her mouth almost immediately and she reached up to her ear, passing the two piercings to the top. The gentle curve of a human ear was gone, replaced by an elongated elfish one. Her jaw dropped slightly as she whispered, "I didn't even notice."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Sheena's expression was skeptical as her other eyebrow raised to join it's partner. "You didn't notice that you were a half-elf?" she repeated in disbelief, watching the girl's wondrous expression as she touched her ears. "Are you delirious or something? Jeez,"

Corrine nodded in agreement. "That is weird," he chirped.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm

"I might be," Vicky said, "'cause I know this isn't a dream. It feels far too real."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Sheena pushed away from the wall, peering at Victoria closely. "Just where are you from, anyway? I found you being attacked in Gaoraccia forest alone. And anyone from around here knows that that's not a forest to go for a nightly stroll in. You do realize it's like six in the morning right now, right? And that I found you a couple hours ago?" Her dark eyes narrowed at the girl. "Are you a runaway?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm

"No!" Victoria stood from the bed, keeping her weight on her right foot, "I may have considered it once or twice before, but I wouldn't leave my family on purpose. Not if I couldn't see them again!" She turned her head away, wishing she hadn't had her bangs cut as tears began to gather once more. "I don't know what's going on, I just want to go home," she clenched her fists at her sides
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Sheena hummed, staring at the girl who was so desperately trying not to cry. "So you've been through a lot, huh. Well, I don't know what's going on, but you don't seem like a bad person. So how 'bout calming down and sitting back down before you hurt yourself again, okay?"

She sighed. "Listen, I can't help you get home if I don't know where you're from. You understand?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Vicky nodded as she took Sheena's advice. "I don't know if you can help me though," she trailed off, grabbing her lip in her teeth. She stared at the grains in the floor boards to avoid looking the ninja in the eye. If this was real, she didn't want to go through it on her own. She had no idea if Sierra was with her but she doubted it. But, if she told Sheena, then the consequences...

Victoria shook her head, deciding that she didn't care. "I-" she stopped, suddenly finding it very hard to speak. She closed her mouth and swallowed before trying again. "Where I come from, you're like a legend - a myth. You and several other people," she had to stop again, this time to clear her throat. "I can't tell you everything, but if this is what I think it is, then I can't do this alone," she clasped her hands together, refusing to look up at the ninja; refusing to look up at the rejection.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Sheena didn't quite know what to say. Her first reaction was to laugh. This girl was saying she was a... "A myth?" she repeated dubiously, raising an eyebrow once more. She didn't think she was joking. She sounded far too serious. Her eyes were sad and unsure, almost afraid. Sheena felt for her, she did, but she couldn't help being confused if not slightly skeptical.

"Okay, I want to help you, I do. But you need to help me help you," Sheena murmured, stepping closer to the bed and placing her hands on her hips. "Tell me as much as you can and I'll see what I can do, got it?"

"Sheena, are you going to believe her?" Corrine interrupted before the girl could say anything.

The summoner looked at him and then shrugged. "I don't know what I'm going to believe. I just want to know more. So," Sheena turned back to Victoria, "get to it."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Victoria nodded while keeping her head bowed. "I - I come from a place called Earth, not unlike Tethe'alla. Except for the fact that we don't have elves," she told, unconsciously bringing a hand back to her ear. "Aside from that, a lot of people know about you, your past, and your future. To them, you aren't real. To them, you're like the myths in our ancient history," she took a deep breath then let out a shuddering sigh. Suddenly, she was nervous.

"I used to be one of them."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Sheena shook her head, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion. "How... I don't understand. How could that be possible? How could someone outside of myself know all about me and my past without me telling them? And there's a bunch of people who know? That's... a little hard to believe."

Not to mention kind of creepy. So many people know who Sheena is, where she came from, and even what would happen to her in the future? "So you know my past? And the future for me? How..." she shook her head again, confused beyond belief.

She stared at the girl's all too serious face. She wasn't joking, was she. Sheena resisted a frustrated sigh as she waited for Victoria to reply.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm

"We don't know everything in exact detail, but to be blunt, your life is a game," Vicky scooted back further on to the bed, pulling her legs up to rest her forehead on her knees. "It's obvious to me, now, that it isn't," her voice gained an almost resigned tone.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm

A... game? Everything that happened in Sheena's life was a game in this girl's world called Earth? No way. "You've got to be kidding. A game?! That's..." she took a deep breath, allowing her sentence to trail off. That's impossible. "All right, so what you're saying is that you're from a place, another world, called Earth. And on this... Earth... my world, my life, and the people in this world are all a game? We don't 'exist' in your world, but you know who we are?"

She was starting to get a headache. Maybe she ought to sit down...
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Victoria shook her head, turning it to look at the wall, "Maybe that's how some people might put it, but not me. To me, every thought gains its own existence in the form of memories. There are people in the past that no longer exist because no one remembers them, their stories having died out," she paused, crossing her legs and finally looking into Sheena's face. "I'm saying now that everything I thought about the possibilities of this happening is a lie. Since I'm here, I no longer know your exact future. Anything is possible."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Sheena nodded. She understood that, slightly. "So how did you get here then? And is that going to change the future I would have had, now that you're here?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm

"I don't know," Vicky sighed, "what I said before was the truth. I tripped over a root and ended up in Gaoraccia. Same goes for the future. I can give you hints as to what to do to keep it to what I know, but it's really all up to you."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 pm

"Well," Sheena said after a long moment of nothing but the sound of Corrine scratching himself. "I suppose this had better be kept between us, huh." She sighed. Was it just her or did her life just get even more complicated? "I bet you're tired. I know I am. We can figure out what to do next later, if you want."

Before Victoria could reply, Corrine broke in. "Oh, are these yours?" he asked nodding his head at the pair of spectacles on the bedside table. "I found them on the ground back where the wolf attacked you."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm

"Ah, yes!" Vicky picked up her blue, half-frame glasses that were hiding behind the lamp. "I can't believe I missed them," she examined them, only finding the arms slightly out of balance. Deciding to work on them later, she turned to Sheena, feeling the same wave of exhaustion that seemed to have taken over her as well. "Yeah," she agreed, placing her glasses back on the table.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Sheena yawned, nodding absently. "This was confusing. But, at any rate, it was nice to meet you Victoria. Now, I'm gonna hit the pillows," she said tiredly, rubbing the back of her neck. "We're lucky we got two beds in this room, even though the Inn Keeper was a pathetic jerk about it."

The summoner plopped herself on the second bed, bending to remove her boots. "Corrine, wake me in a few hours okay? I wanna start the day early. I just need a power nap first."

Her fox-like summon nodded, curling into a ball beside her pillow. "Good night, uh, well whatever," Sheena said, laying back on the bed as she grinned at the girl across the room.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next