Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Symphonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Symphonia

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Vicky smiled at Sheena's sleepy grin, laying back down in her own bed. She didn't know what was going to happen later on, but she hoped it wasn't too bad...
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Back in Sylvarant...

"Mmm," Sierra sighed, turning over to her back on whatever she was laying on. She was comfy, but it didn't feel like her bed. Had she moved to the couch in the middle of the night? Her dad usually slept on the couch, but sometimes if she wasn't feeling good she liked to go downstairs and sleep on the other one. It helped her sleep for some reason.

She didn't want to get up. She'd been having a good dream, but of what she couldn't remember for the life of her. She always had strange dreams. She would tell them to whoever was around in the morning. It always made her mom roll her eyes and Vicky laugh. She threw an arm over her eyes to try and block the light.

The smell of bacon wafted to her and she smiled. Mmm... there'd better be coffee on as well. Her dad was the cook in their family - especially when it came to breakfasts. He loved big breakfasts with eggs, toast, bacon and coffee. It was something Sierra always missed whenever she was away from home for a long time.

She sat up, the thin blanket pooling around her waist. Hmm? She was still in her jeans. That was weird for her. She hated sleeping in jeans. In fact, she hated jeans period. The first thing she always did whenever she got home from somewhere was change into her PJ's. She would've had to be pretty tired to sleep in her jeans.

Her eyes finally opened, taking in a small room that definitely did not belong to her. Oh great. So the whole being found in a video game wasn't a dream after all, she thought dryly as the events of the previous night came back to her. She sighed, standing up and folding the blanket she'd used neatly. She set it on the arm of the couch before heading into the kitchen area, where she could smell food.

Genis - that wasn't a surprise (Raine can't cook) - was standing in front of the stove, a pan of sizzling bacon in front of him. She had to resist a smile as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Good morning," she said as cheerful as possible despite her situation.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am

Genis looked up from the pan, nodding to the girl - Sierra, his mind reminded him - in reply. "Bacon and eggs for breakfast," he said as he flipped a few of the pieces over, "is there anything you'd like to drink?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am

"Ah," Sierra bit her lip. She'd love a coffee for sure but she hated asking others for things. She'd known Vicky for almost thirteen years and she still had trouble asking Vicky's parents - who were practically Sierra's second parents - for things. "Whatever you have is fine with me," she finished instead, giving him a smile.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am

Genis pointed to the pot near the fridge, "We have fresh coffee over there, milk and juice in the fridge and water from the tap," he listed, placing the fork on the counter. He moved over to the cupboards, opening one to pull out a small plate.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:23 am

"Sounds great," Sierra said, heading for the coffee pot. "Thanks,"

She opened a couple of cupboards until she found a mug and made herself a cup of coffee. She had to ask him where the sugar was though for she couldn't find it in any of the cupboards she'd looked it. Turned out it was on the counter by the coffee pot, just in a strange dish that she didn't clue into. She merely laughed at herself even though Genis probably thought she was an idiot... again. Man.

Taking a sip of the coffee, she turned her gaze to the window thoughtfully. She wanted to speak, to make conversation, but her voice caught every time she tried. So she drank her coffee for a while. She had a lot to figure out today. For one, how to get back home. For two, how to find out if Vicky is here and if she is, then just where she is. Sierra really hoped she wasn't at the Ranch, for that would really complicate things, not to mention probably scar Vicky for life.

Biting her lip, she turned back to Genis as he finished up the breakfast. "Would you like me to set the table?" she offered, pulling herself away from her thoughts. She could worry later.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:30 am

Genis looked back, about to refuse her offer until her saw her face. She need a distraction, that much he could tell. Turning back, he gestured to the cupboard that held the plates. "If you could, that'd be great. The silver wear is in here," he tapped on the drawer with a finger before he removed the last of the bacon from the pan. He then took an egg from the carton on his other side and cracked it into the pan. "How many eggs would you like?" he asked, setting aside three more.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 am

"Just one, please," she replied quietly as she made her way to the cupboard. She took out three medium sized plates and brought them back to the small table near the entrance to the room. She set the plates down gently before heading back for the forks.

She wondered absently if her parents were freaking out when Vicky and Sierra didn't return from their walk. And what about the dogs? Were they okay? Did they make it home okay? Probably, they are dogs after-all. But what if they got taken into the game as well? Was that possible?

She felt bad for making her parents worry. She wished she could tell them she was all right. They probably had no idea where she went. Maybe they were thinking she ran away. Oh man... She shook herself free of the worrisome thoughts when Raine walked in to the kitchen. "Good morning,"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

"Good morning," Raine replied to the greeting, "how was your sleep?" She walked over to the cupboards to prepare her own coffee. Genis walked around her with the carton of eggs, placing them in the fridge. He grabbed a spatula out of a drawer on his way back to the stove.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 pm

"It was great, thank you," Sierra said with a smile, absently fixing a fork that had been crooked. So now what? she asked herself. She didn't even know what point of the game she was in. She just knew it was before the Oracle happened, or she thought so at any rate.

She took another drink of her coffee, feeling the headache that had been creeping up on her edge away. Raine was sitting at the table now, pulling a small notebook towards her. She wrote something down quickly and Sierra realized it was a grocery list. She almost smiled, thinking of how similar Sylvarant really was to everywhere else. Even if it was a game, people still did the small ordinary habits the same.

"Iselia is under a peace treaty with the Desians at the ranch, right?" she asked, perching herself on the chair beside Raine.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm

"Yes," Raine nodded, "it's a good thing Genis got you when he did." She dropped the wood pencil on the table, letting it roll away. "Trespassing is under direct disobedience of the Treaty," she placed her hands around her mug as she looked to Sierra. There was a sizzle as Genis cracked more eggs into the pan. "Had you been caught, there's no telling what could've happened. Same goes for your friend. I can only assume she got away since we've heard nothing of it," she brought her coffee to her lips and took a drink.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Sierra shivered. She could have caused what Lloyd and Genis had? The Desians could have attacked Iselia and that would have screwed up the game timeline! Oh man. She owed Genis even more now! But Raine had a point about Vicky too. Iselia was a small town, so if someone had been caught trespassing on the Ranch, the people of the village would know by now.

That didn't completely rule out the chance that she'd been caught though. Thus, Sierra couldn't completely relax yet. She also couldn't risk taking a stroll up to the ranch to see if she could find Vicky there. It'd be too dangerous. But how else could she find out for sure? Damn it. What do I do?

She wanted to go home. She wanted to play this as a game and only as a game. Yes, she loved Genis but only as a character! Being stuck in their world was not her cup of tea at all. But, whining about it wasn't going to get her anywhere. She'd have to suck it up and try to survive until she - and maybe Vicky - could get home.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Raine continued to watch Sierra as the girl thought, Genis coming to the table with the pan. He placed a single fried egg on the plate front of Sierra before moving onto Raine, then himself. He returned the pan to the stove and brought the plate of bacon over, placing it in the centre.

"Dig in," he said, sitting in his own seat.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Sierra blinked as a plate appeared in front of her vision. Oh, Genis was finished. "Thank you," she said as she picked up her fork. She waited for Raine to grab a couple of pieces of bacon before she grabbed her own.

How long am I going to have to be here? she thought as she forked a mouthful of egg into her mouth. Would she be stuck here until the game finished, or would she find a way back before then? Maybe Vicky was at home still, with the dogs and no one even knew Sierra was gone? Maybe this was like... an alternate dimension that Sierra had been dragged into, and maybe Vicky managed to escape being 'sucked in'. She sighed. That wasn't very likely, was it?

Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Breakfast was eaten mostly in silence, only small bursts of conversation between Raine and Genis filling it. As soon as all three were finished, Raine gathered the plates before her.

"Ready for class?" she asked her brother who nodded. "Good," Raine nodded as well, bringing the stack over to the sink, "you can head over, then, if you'd like. I want to speak with Sierra."

"Alright," Genis agreed, "though I want to grab something from upstairs, then I'll be out." The boy crossed the kitchen, ascending the steps while Raine sighed.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Sierra looked up as she finished the last mouthful of her coffee. Raine wanted to speak with her? She frowned, bringing her now empty cup over to the sink to join the rest. She felt a burst of nerves in her stomach, wondering what Raine needed with her.

She wasn't suspicious, was she? Oh man, Sierra bit her lip as Raine filled the sink with water to start the dishes. "Where are your towels?" Sierra asked, looking around the kitchen.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Raine smiled faintly, knowing Sierra intended to help. "They're in here," she said, pulling open the drawer to her left. Next to it, was the silverware. "Now," she started as Sierra went for the drawer, "as I said last night, you'll be helping me at the school house."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 pm

"All right," Sierra replied, nodding as she unfolded the towel in her hands. That would be good for her anyway. She'd have something to do, plus she'd have a better chance of going with Lloyd, Genis and Raine on the journey. She blinked at her thoughts. She hadn't actively thought of going with them. It just hit her that she probably had to. Which meant - she had to learn to fight. Oh boy...
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"However, depending on how long you stay here, I'm not letting you stay for free," Raine ran the cloth over the plate, wiping away the left over yoke. "I don't know what you plan on doing, but I suggest that you find a way to make money," she handed the plate off into Sierra's waiting hands.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Depending on how much time this is before the start of the game, I may not be staying that long... Sierra thought. "That's fine. I need to make money anyway. I plan on searching for Vicky," she replied and at Raine's lifted eyebrows she quickly added, "Don't worry. I'll stay away from the ranch. There's a possibility she's also in Iselia. Maybe someone found her and helped her out like you and Genis did for me."

I hope, at least.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Raine handed off another dish, "That's fine, then," she said. "You also need clothes as well. And proper footwear," she acknowledged Genis' wave with a nod as he passed.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm

"That's true. So I'll check out what there is for work around here today after I help you at the school house," Sierra said, setting another dried plate back in the cupboard. She'd had to ask for a reminder as to where the cupboard was, but it wouldn't take her long to memorize where everything went.

She glanced down at her jean Capri and yellow tank top underneath of a grey t-shirt. Yeah, she didn't really fit in. My clothes didn't change... and I haven't had some sort of voice in my head. Guess that rules out the option that I was sent here by some higher power. I wonder how I got here, then? Bah.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Raine passed off another plate while nodding again. "That sounds good. I'll get Genis to show you around after school, then," she pulled the drain after rinsing the final plate; the one that held the bacon. "And don't worry about the pan or the utensils," she added after seeing Sierra's confused look, "I'll clean them tonight." She gave the girl the last plate before she went to the fridge.

Sighing, she pulled out three paper bags, shaking her head at Genis' lapse in memory. "I made you a lunch last night after you went to sleep," she answered the silent question.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"That's great," Sierra murmured appreciatively. "Thank you." She sent another glance down at herself, realizing she'd had yet to brush her hair. She hid a wince as she looked back to Raine. "Do I have time to clean up a bit before we need to leave?" she asked with a dry smile as she picked up a strand of her messy brown hair.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Raine smiled, "Of course," she nodded and set the bags on the table, "come with me." She went to the stairs and started up. "The bathroom is at the end of the hall," she pointed to the door, "anything you might need will be under the sink or in the drawer."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next