Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V3

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Symphonia V3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Symphonia V3

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Vicky's breath hitched and she stared at Mary with wide eyes. She opened her mouth but her voice got stuck and instead she swallowed thickly. She dropped her gaze and focused on the the street and the few people down the way.

"I-" she croaked and clutched tighter at her borrowed jacket, "I don't-" Her mouth shut with a click and she squeezed her eyes closed. She shook her head once.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Lee walked through the grassy field for what felt like forever before she finally came across a trail within a mountain. Ah, she thought, feeling sort of detached from the world, the Ossa Trail. She paused to take a deep breath, glanced at Ace and continued into the trail. So far, she'd been lucky enough to not encounter any monsters. But she had a feeling that would probably change.

Then what, then what, then what? ran through her mind in a blurred, panicky mess but she took another, this time shaky, breath and forced herself to worry about it when happens.

As she travelled the rocky, narrow path, she cursed and had to stop again. Her legs were burning, and a familiar cramp had appeared in her side. She hadn't walked for this long in a while and apparently her body was giving her hell for it.

Ace whined at her side and she realized he was probably thirsty. She dropped the wagon, her arms screaming in relief, and dug in a bag for water to give him. While he drank, she sat on the ground and panicked some more.

What do I do?

Mary could see various emotions flickering across the younger girls face and she quickly stepped forward worriedly. "Hey, it's all right," she said softly. "Let's just get you home, okay? You just need some rest, is all." She turned without waiting for Vicky's answer and continued on their way.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 am

Uneasy relief let her breather easier though she sent nervous glances to Mary's back and to the people around them. Most of them looked at her with concern, clearly recognizing her and she hastily looked away whenever she accidentally made eye contact.

Don't look at me like that, she pleaded to herself, worrying her lip between her teeth, please, don't.

The walk back to her home couldn't have seemed longer but Vicky knew when they had made it. A wealth of memories sprang up when she spotted the two storey home, memories that weren't her own yet still set her at ease.

She barely heard Mary as she hurried to the building, the memories telling her the back door was the way to go. Before she went through the gate that preceded it, she hesitated, hand resting on the latch.

"Mary," she started, her voice surprisingly steady for the nerves that raced through her, "thank you."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Lee sat on the ground, analyzing her situation. It helped her get through stressful times to lay out what was stressing her and figure out solutions. I'm in Symphonia. Don't know how that's possible, worry about the details later. For now, I have to get to Iselia. Alone. Somehow. Problem #1: monsters. I have no idea how to fight any. At least I have Ace. He'll help. Worry when it happens.

Problem #2: the Oracle. What if it happens while I'm stuck, lost out here somehow?

Problem #3: I need to figure out my story and how to join the group. I can't just walk up and be like, yeah, hey from another world. I know the whole storyline. I'll get ya through this. Ha! That's not going to work. Ugh.

Ace whined, coming over for attention. She rubbed behind his ears, smiling a bit. "Shall we go?" she stood, her feet aching, and forced herself to move on.

Mary gave the girl a warm smile. "Anytime, hon. Let me know if you're up to work tomorrow. I can manage things if you're not."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Vicky nodded, the motion more of a head bob than anything and passed through the gate. She gave a brief thought to the layer of snow that covered the path, not looking forward to having to shovel it, then entered the door that led to her second floor flat. She climbed the stairs and was taking off her shoes before she'd even realized it.

She stopped, her foot raised and a hand braced against the wall as her arm reached for the heel of her boot. What am I doing? Slowly, she finished taking it off, setting it next to the other one that was already on the mat next to the door. Her coat was removed as well and placed on the only empty hook above the row of shoes. Were all those hers?

She frowned and entered the flat, already starting to tremble. The layout was both familiar and not. The first room was a kitchen, cosy with a rustic stove and a small fridge. A small stack of dishes rested next to the sink.

She moved into the next room with crossed arms and stumbled to a stop. It was a sitting room, clearly, and books covered nearly every surface. She leaned over the nearest one, scanned the page it was open to, and frowned some more.

Magic?
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Her sides were killing her. She hadn't walked for this long in forever. Not to mention, the cart she had to lug behind her. She watched Ace zigzagging along the path ahead of her, his nose to the ground as he followed some scent she had no hope of smelling. She hoped it wasn't the scent of a monster. Don't lead me to em, boy. She recalled that in the game, monster lurked everywhere, but here she had yet to encounter them.

Don't jinx it, she reprimanded herself.

She wondered how much longer she had to go. Her feet were aching. She suspected a blister was forming. Her stomach had begun to growl as well and she wished she had asked Lisa for some food. Then she realized she might have some in her pack. She would stop in a bit to check and hopefully eat.

It was as she was comforting her angry stomach and musing over when to take another break that she heard the low growl.

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no!
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Vicky slowly straightened as she looked around the room again. Were all of these about magic? Why did she have so many? She couldn't use magic, could she? A sudden chill ran through her and she pushed the problem away. She'd deal with it later. Instead, she turned around and headed down the hallway she knew led to the bedroom.

She stopped when she saw the state of it. It looks like a tornado came through, she thought then flushed in embarrassment as she realized her room looked exactly the same. She took a careful step forward, unsure if there was something important buried under the clothes or not and made her way to the bed and the large comforters that covered it.

Tomorrow, she resolved as she buried herself in the bed, tomorrow she would clean.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Lee stepped quickly backwards, glancing between the woods where the growl had come from, and her cart full of supplies. Quick thinking here, Lee, c'mon, do I run and leave the pack? Do I wait to see what it is? Do I stand here frozen like a goddamn idiot? MOVE.

She turned to run as the bushes rustled, another low growl reverberating through the air. "Oh god," Lee breathed. Leave the stuff and get the hell outta here, she thought, panicking.

Ace was growling, his fur raised and stance low to the ground. Even the dog knows something's up, she thought, as the bushes parted and a - overgrown dog came out, growling back at Ace. It was a wolf, she realized with a start, but it was definitely bigger than it was in the game.

Fuck my life.

Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Waking up was a confusing affair. At first glance, she thought she was home. Home, home, as if she hadn't moved out. But then she realized the wall was too far away, her bed just that much further from the window. And the desk. That stupid broken desk she couldn't move in fear of it falling apart was sitting prettily in its corner, free of any supports. She tried to take in a calming breath.

She ended up coughing as a sharp tang of something came through her nose and lodged in her chest. She buried herself back in her blankets, muffling the sounds in the cotton and down. She took another breath in the warmer air and found it less disrupting but a bit more stuffy.

Ugh.

Maybe I should eat...

A few moments later, the thought called her to move and she rolled out of bed, pulling the duvet with her. Ah, bathroom first, she realized and made a quick stop there before heading to the kitchen.

A glance in the fridge revealed nothing that required minimum effort. There were eggs but a quick turn to look at the counter showed the frying pan at the bottom of the stack of dishes and not on the stove where she usually would've left it. Guess she had planned on doing them when she got home.

Oh, well.

Opening the upper cupboards only showed her she had a stupid amount of dinnerware but the lower ones revealed the prize.

Dry cereal.

Jackpot.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm

"O-o-oh god," Lee choked out, stumbling in her haste to get away. The wolf emitted a low rumbling growl that Ace was quick to return. "No, no, Ace, come, come on, we have to -"

But the german shepherd cross collie cross whatever other breed he was only continued to growl, standing between Lee and the wolf threateningly. Lee wanted to run but she didn't want to leave her dog. Surely, he stood no chance against a beast that size.

Hot tears pricked her eyes as blind panic swept over her and she wanted to curl up on the ground and cry until it went away. What do I do? repeated over and over again in her mind like a mantra and she knew it wasn't helping calm her nerves but she couldn't help it. She was so scared.

Ace barked and while the sound should sound fierce coming from a dog his size, he'd always had a whiny, puppy bark that they'd joked about. Really, Ace, that's all you have? they would scoff. Now though, now, his tiny bark made Lee cringe as her tears slipped down her cheeks and soon she was all but sobbing. He sounded pathetic.

"God damn it," she cried and Ace turned to look at her curiously. If a dog could look curious. His head tilted at her briefly and then he turned and lunged toward the wolf.

"NO!" Lee shrieked as an overwhelming fear for Ace's safety ran through her so sharply she almost collapsed. "ACE!"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:10 am

With the duvet over her shoulders and a bowl of dry corn flakes in hand, Vicky made her way to the sitting room and the confusing pile of books it contained. Stacked on shelves, tables and even the couch were books on various topics but the ones that had her focus were the ones on magic, an art she shouldn't be able to do by all accounts. To do she'd have to be a half elf and as far as she knew, she wasn't. Her hands went to her ears, just in case, but no, they were still rounded, still human and Vicky was at a loss as to why she had a copious amount of what could certainly be considered illegal paraphernalia.

It occurred to her as she munched slowly on a mouthful of flakes that the books could be someone else's. But the same memories that showed her at the accessory shop told her they were hers and hers alone. Or the Vicky that was there before.

She frowned and wandered over to the shelves where the spines were blank aside from a single coloured line along the bottom. An attempt at organization if she ever saw any. Clearly the other Vicky didn't get many visitors if she could leave contraband magic books lying around.

She stirred the flakes around her bowl with her fingers as she turned the thought over in her head. A different Victoria in a different world, leading a life completely separate from her own. Because it certainly wasn't her that had the strength to live alone and even run a shop of all things. She could barely manage going to class every day.

No, it was definitely someone else's life she had intruded upon and her hand gripped around her wrist as she realized the implications. For all she knew, the other Victoria could be dead.

"Oh, god," she set the bowl down before she could spill the flakes on the floor and quickly turned out of the room. She tripped gracelessly on a pile of books, gritting her teeth as her toes throbbed but she made it out of the room without falling flat on her face. The duvet fell from her shoulders in the mess, caught under the weight of the fallen stack but she couldn't be bothered to pick it back up.

She couldn't trust her self to let go of her own wrist.

She retreated to the bathroom, tucking herself without thought between the toilet and the bathtub. If she couldn't move, she couldn't do anything and if she couldn't do anything, then her body was safe. Because she didn't need to look to know her arms were unmarred and the back of her hands remained unbitten.

She had taken over the body of a different Victoria, leaving its original owner sentenced to death. The least she could do was keep it the way she received it.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4