Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V2

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Symphonia V2 Empty Symphonia V2

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 pm

"I want to go for a walk. Let's go for a walk. I'm going for a walk," Victoria spoke as she lifted herself off the bed she was laying on. Absentmindedly, she pulled the laptop away from the edge of the bed before heading to the stairs.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Symphonia V2 Empty Re: Symphonia V2

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Lee-Ann glanced at her friend with amusement as she replied, "Yeah, okay, I'm coming." Setting her own laptop on the setting for stand-by, she grabbed her MP3 quickly and followed after Vicky.

Last edited by Kiana Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Vicky looked out the window to the evening sky as she reached the landing, grinning while the cornrows swayed in the wind. She then turned to the kitchen, reaching for the tin that held the cookies made the previous day.

"Hi Mellow," she greeted, smiling at the orange tabby that jumped into the chair.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 pm

"Those are going to be gone by tonight," Lee mumbled as she too grabbed a chocolate chip cookie from the tin. "Hi cat," she added, patting her beloved but somewhat fat cat on the head. She slid her feet into her worn black flip flops and turned to face the kitchen. "Jazzy, Beethoven! Go for a walk!? Come on!"

Last edited by Kiana Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Vicky stuck out her tongue before taking a bite of the cookie. She slipped on her flats then walked out the door while Lee waited for Beethoven make his way to the back porch. Jazzy waited excitedly, her head up and tail waving until Vicky and Beethoven got out of the way.

Last edited by Winged Mystic on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Jazzy rushed out the door quickly, nearly smacking the screen one on her way out. Beethoven followed more slowly, his fat bum wagging as he walked. Lee closed the door behind her, dodging Jazzy as the black and white Great Dane came bounding back to her in excitement.

"We're going down back!" Lee called to her parents, who were either in the barn checking on the pigs, or in the garden weeding. She didn't know, or care. Lynn and Eric Reynolds probably didn't care either, but it was nice to let them know where the two girls were headed, at any rate.

She jabbed a headphone into her right ear, turned the MP3 on and followed Vicky - who was ahead of her - down the path between the corn field and soy bean field.

Last edited by Kiana Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Vicky swung her arms to a nameless beat, made up a couple steps on the spot, then turned to face the setting sun. She grinned at Lee for a couple backward steps and turned again as Jazzy came bounding past, giving the turkeys a wide berth.

"Hey, why do almost all self inserts always involve getting sucked into something?" she asked as Sierra and Beethoven caught up. "I mean, it's either the game system or the T.V."

Last edited by Winged Mystic on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Lee shrugged, turning the volume of her MP3 down a bit to better hear her friend. "I guess no one can think of a better way to start the story. Everyone has the same idea, kinda," she replied a little loudly, as she turned her gaze from Vicky to the path ahead of them.

It was a long path, about a five minute walk before it narrowed to wind between trees. Her dad hunted down there, for deer and wild turkey. He sometimes shot geese as well, down at the pond.

Last edited by Kiana Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Vicky snorted then laughed a little. "I wonder what would happen if we got sucked in. Would anything change?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

"Anything in the game? Or like, how we would start the story?" Lee asked for clarification as she furrowed her eyebrows. She glanced back at her fat Golden Lab cross German Shepard to make sure he was still coming. He was her mother's dog, and didn't like going for walks unless Lynn went too. But he needed exercise so Lee always made him come.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:10 pm

"No, like, would we change? Or would we stay the same?" Vicky glanced at Jazzy who had her head stuck into the soy bean plants. "And our clothes, they'd be kinda out of place anywhere we went, wouldn't they?" She gestured to her cut-offs and grey tank-top.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

"Yeah, I don't know for sure, but I'd bet anything they don't own jeans in Sylvarant," Lee joked, laughing a bit. "Or Tethe'alla. But... all the self inserts I've read, their clothes changed when they arrived. But isn't that because there was some kind of higher power that made it that way?"

"Jazzy, let's go!"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Vicky hummed, "Yeah, but Char's clothes didn't change. I can't remember if Michelle's did or not." She stared at the slowly approaching tree line. "It'd be pretty neat though. I'd love to have a Cruxis crystal so I can fly," she stretched her arms out and took a deep breath, closing her eyes.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

"Charlotte's clothes changed," Lee corrected absently, as she imagined herself in the world of her favourite video game as well. She couldn't see it. "Dude, if I were in Sylvarant, I wouldn't make it through an hour let alone a day."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

"You never know," Vicky grinned, "you could become all tall and fit."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Lee grunted, sending a sideways glare at Vicky. "I hope that wasn't an comment about my height, you jerk." They'd reached the wooded area by now, the open fields being replaced by trees on either side of them. "Geez, that'd be impossible anyway. I wouldn't be able to fight a monster, even if my life did depend on it!"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Vicky waved off the glare, "Ah, you'd learn. Life and death situations can do that to a person." The dogs were ahead of them now, Beethoven setting a constant pace while Jazzy weaved back and forth along the path.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm

"Tsk," Lee scoffed. "Easy for you to say, Miss. Crazy-Pole-Lady. You'd survive no problem in the land of monsters, I'd bet! While I'm running away screaming like a girl, you'd be finding some way to beat everything up," she said laughingly.

They rounded the bend, Lee switching the song on her MP3 as she yelled for Jazzy to slow down. The dog always went on ahead, too excited to wait for her owners. Though she usually swung back around to attack Beethoven.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm

"Pff, whatever," Vicky jogged forward, stopping at the entrance to the 'road' that Eric made. "I'm going in here," she pointed in, "I want to run."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Lee nodded, closing her eyes in a sigh. "Whatever. Have fun, I'll head up to the pond with the dogs," she said in reply, already walking away. The 'road' that her dad made was narrow, muddy, covered with left-over sticks and mosquitoes. She'd rather stick to the nice, clean path.

The dogs weren't allowed in it either, for they came back with muddy feet. Besides, Vicky liked to run, and it was hard to run with Jazzy around. The dog like to grab at your feet or hands, which was incredibly annoying but couldn't be helped. Thus, the two dogs followed Sierra around the curvy path to the small, not very deep pond.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Vicky grinned as she rushed forward, over the makeshift bridge, and into the forest. She leaped over roots and stumps of trees Eric had cut down, zig-zagging down the path to avoid the trees. Her hair flew away from her face, only falling back when she had to slow. She stepped carefully down the log to avoid the mud before carrying on. She raced down the path, jumping over more roots and small logs, ignoring the twigs that would graze her ankles and calves.

The setting sun filtered through the trees, making the leaves shine and give everything an orange glow. Vicky laughed as she bounded around a hole that Jazzy had dug though it quickly end as she tripped. Her chest tightened in momentary fright, her eyes squeezing shut as she collided with the ground.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 pm

"Jazzy, get outta there!" Lee hollered, pushing Jazzy away from the pond. One time the dog had gotten too close to the water and had fallen face first in before catching herself. She'd gotten quite the fright, but was she afraid now? No. Stupid dog, Lee thought in amusement.

The Great Dane bounded back, tongue lolling and sides heaving. She knocked her head against Sierra's outstretched hand, who let out a groan of disgust due to the slobber now on her palm. "Gee, thanks, Jazzy!" Lee laughed, rubbing her hand on Beethoven as he passed her.

Both dogs went on to explore, Beethoven digging around through the corn field to the left of the pond while Jazzy went up and around the bend. There was another made-road that Eric had forged which went around the water edge and back through the woods. Lee didn't bother to call Jazzy back this time, knowing the dog wouldn't go far. Instead, she stared out at the pond, wondering how long they had until dark. She knew it would take Vicky a bit to run through the woods, so decided to wait at the water for awhile, to give her friend time.

She switched the song on her MP3 again, not wanting to listen to rap. She wanted something to sing to, so continued to flick through her songs until she found some Cascada. It would do, for now. Hurry up, Vicky...
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 pm

"Ow," Vicky moaned, breathing deep to get air back into her lungs. The ground was surprisingly hard, not all like the soft, slightly twiggy dirt she was expecting. She slowly pushed herself up, sitting back on her heels as she rubbed her head. Opening her eyes, she noticed her glasses had fallen off, resting a couple feet away in a patch of sun.

"God," she sighed, reaching forward and picking the spectacles up. She frowned at them and realized that no, these weren't her glasses. But when she placed then on her nose, she realized that they worked just as good. Then she noticed the darkness of her surroundings Looking around, she nervously inched closer to the light. Her already racing heart started beating harder, her eyes wide as they tried to pierce the darkness.

"Lee-Ann?" she called out, looking both ways down the visible path. She had no idea where she was.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

The wind picked up, blowing Lee-Ann's hair loose from her pony-tail. She reached up to tighten it with two hands as she glanced at the slowly darkening sky. Jeez, Vicky... what's taking you? Jazzy was still in the tree line, but Lee could hear her huffing so knew she wasn't too far. Beethoven was nosing around on the other side of the water, taking a drink by the sounds of it.

Lee turned away, heading back towards where she'd left her friend. Did she fall? Was she hurt? She sighed. This was why she shouldn't be running through there. It was so easy to trip and fall. Maybe she knocked herself out? Closing her eyes briefly as she felt a headache coming on, she took off her headphones and shoved her MP3 into her jeans pocket. Hmm... why the headache? Not enough coffee? Or am I just tired... Probably.

She raised a hand to her temple as she opened her eyes. She frowned and looked down at her feet, where she could no longer feel the cool air on her bare toes. Huh? This... A skirt? What... Boots? Ah? She looked around in confusion and gaped, coming to an abrupt stop. She wasn't standing on the path anymore. Had she turned into the woods without knowing? No... she wasn't that stupid. So, where was she? "Jazzy? Beethoven?" Weren't the dogs following her? Or did they not know Lee had left?

What the? What's going on? "Vicky!" Oh boy... these trees were fuller in leaves, the wind rustling them noisily. The path was wider and lighter in colour. The curvy path that she was used to was gone, to be replaced with one that broke open into a field. This definitely isn't down back... and what's with these clothes?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Vicky swallowed, curling a hand into a fist. She stood, gingerly using a gnarled tree for some sort of support. That's when she noticed another thing. She had boots on her feet that reached her knees and pants that were tucked into the top. She swallowed again and looked at herself, finding a simple shirt that covered her top that wasn't gray. Instead, it was a deep red.

She took a deep breath, the sound loud in her ears. No other sounds were there to block it. That realization made her even more nervous. The forest was silent.

She turned in a slow circle, looking for anything she could defend herself with. Silent forests were never a good thing. A bag off to the side caught her attention. It clung to a broken branch behind a bush and there was a glint of metal as is swung.

She stepped over a large root, bending over to pull it off and scratching in the process. She grimaced as she got a good grip on the bag. With a hard yank, she tugged it off and stumbled away from the edge of the worn path. The cracking echo made her freeze, hoping the cause of the silence hadn't heard it.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next