Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V2

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Symphonia V2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Symphonia V2

Post  Glyphhunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Vicky slowly obeyed, placing one on the ground. She then struggled to twist off the lid of the other. She paused for a moment when it did loosen, checking to see if it spilled. Finding it didn't, she removed it the rest of the way. The hand with the lid dropped to her side as she brought the bottle to her lips.

She leaned her head back against the tree with a sigh as the liquid worked its way down. Her blood was no longer rushing in her ears and she was grateful she could hear the person next to her properly. Looking over, she met concerned, if slightly annoyed, brown eyes.

"Thanks," she murmured as she closed her eyes. For a moment, she remembered there was a second bottle she had to drink. However, the energy to get it was lacking.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Sheena sighed, taking the empty bottle back and dropping it into her bag. She waited for a few moments, staring the the girl's leg wound. It didn't look that deep and wasn't anything too fatal. It would probably hurt to walk on it for a few days but she'd be fine nonetheless.

Corrine reappeared from the trees, a soaking wet cloth between his teeth. Sheena took the cloth from him with a nod and used it to clean the rest of the girl's wound. Judging by the sound of her breathing the girl had fallen unconscious. That was fine. It would make bandaging the leg that much easier.

"What are you going to do, Sheena?" Corrine asked his small voice curious.

Sheena bit the inside of her cheek thoughtfully as she finished tightening the bandages around the girl's leg. That would stop the bleeding. "I'm thinking I'll just bring her to Ozette. I can't take her to Mizuho, for obvious reasons, and Sybak would be too far. They'd have proper medical attention in Meltokio, but I'm going to have to wait until she's feeling better to take her there."

Corrine nodded in agreement while Sheena packed up. She carefully eased the girl onto her back and set off for Ozette with yet another sigh. And she'd so been looking forward to getting home. Oh well.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Victoria blinked blearily at the ceiling. She didn't remember going to bed the night before. She frowned. She didn't even remember going back to the house. She sat up with a creak of the mattress, looking around the room. Nearly everything was made of wood. The floors, the walls, even the bed frame. Well, that was different.

Vicky turned, dangling her legs over the side of the bed. Memory of the forest - the change - the 'wolf' - flashed in her mind at the sight of the bandage wrapped around her left calf. She remember the whole fight in a moment, even the woman that had saved her.

Sighing, she rubbed her face before looking for her glasses. Not seeing them anywhere at first glance, she got up. Immediately, she sat back down with a hiss. That was going to be sore for a while.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

"It's just for the night! Why are you charging me so much?" Sheena demanded banging a fist on the desk angrily.

The elderly woman didn't even flinch, though she did lean back a bit from the angry woman. "Miss, do you even know what she is?"

"What are you talking about?" Sheena growled losing what little patience she had left.

The woman glanced around warily and then tilted her head toward her to whisper, "That's a half-elf you got with ya. Of course I'm going to charge you extra."

You... you bastard! Sheena clenched her fists in fury but took out her wallet, slamming 350 gald on the table bitterly. "You people disgust me!" she snarled as she stormed out of the lobby and up the stairs. Corrine made a rude noise at the old woman from Sheena's shoulder.

"Honestly, what's so bad about letting a damn injured person - half-elf or not - stay the night?!" Sheena complained in a mutter as she tried to open the door to the room they were staying in gently. It didn't matter, she noticed immediately as the girl (who was apparently a half-elf) was sitting up in bed, rubbing her face tiredly.

"Oh, you're awake," Sheena said in slight surprise. She expected her to be out for a few more hours at the least. "How are you feeling?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Vicky dropped her hands into her lap, sending a smile in the woman's direction. "I'm alright," she replied softly, squinting to try and make out the woman and the furry creature on her shoulder as more than just a blur. Black hair was falling into her face though most of it was tied up and she was wearing purple. A lot of it. Except for the splash of pink around her waist. "Um, thank you, by the way. I don't know if I told you that already."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Sheena gave a lazy grin. "You might have mentioned it," she replied as she crossed the room to the girl. "So what were you thinking, anyway? Traveling a forest like that alone. Didn't you know where you were?"

She checked the girl's bandaging again, making sure that the bleeding had ceased. It seemed to but she bet it hurt like hell still. Wolf bites were killer.

She noticed the girl looked slightly confused while Sheena went and leaned against the wall.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Victoria shook her head. "I thought that I was in the forest behind my friend's house, though I'm not so sure anymore. There were never any wolves there," she confessed then narrowed her eyes thoughtfully with a tilt of her head. "I'm sorry, but you look and sound really familiar. Do you think you can tell me your name?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 pm

"Familiar? I don't think I've ever seen you before but maybe you've seen me around if you're from Meltokio. I do a lot of errands for Mizuho," Sheena shrugged and answered the question regardless. "My name is Sheena Fujibayashi."

"And I'm Corrine," her summon put in cheerfully.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Victoria froze, her eyes slowly widening. The two names seemed to circle her head, repeating themselves in varying degrees. Sheena Fujibayashi and Corrine. Sheena Fujibayashi and Corrine. Sheena Fujibayashi and Corrine. She swallowed. Damned Karma.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Sheena frowned at the look of disbelief that had come across the girl's face. "So what's your name?"

"Oiii..." the ninja from Mizuho drawled slowly, waving a hand in front of the girl's suddenly widened eyes. "You okay? I asked you a question, you know. Who are you?"

Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Vicky gasped, an embarrassing squeak falling out. She leaned back, blinking through the waving hand, and gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'm Victoria Theriault," she introduced, holding out her hand.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Sheena shook her hand, tilting her head slightly. "That's somewhat of an odd name," she commented thoughtfully. "So, what were you doing in Gaoraccia Forest? Was your destination Ozette? 'Cause that's where you're at now,"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Fucking hell, no wonder is was so dark, she thought while shaking her head, implying the negative. "I only remember tripping over a mossy root and getting up in there. I don't know if I fell unconscious or not. I probably did, though. I'm wearing different clothes than I remember putting on," she gestured to her attire. "Speaking of which, you didn't happen to find my glasses did you?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Corrine perked up before Sheena could reply, "These them?" He leaped from Sheena's shoulder to hop over to the bed, nodding at the pair of spectacles on the night stand.

Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Vicky leaned over, finding the familiar, unfamiliar frames on the other side of the lamp. "Ah, yes," she picked them up and placed them on her face, "sankyu." She then looked at Sheena, "You were saying something about Ozette?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Sheena nodded. "That's where you are right now. I suggest you stay here for the time being. Bet that leg's killing ya. But... Ozette may not be such a welcoming place for you," Sheena's face darkened at the memory, "considering you're a half-elf. Prejudiced jerks."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Vicky blinked, "Half-elf?" She reached up to her ear, noticing her piercings were missing and the gentle curve of the human ear was replaced by an elongated elvish one. She blinked again and tried to stand, "Is there a mirror in there?" she gestured to the bathroom.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Lifting an eyebrow skeptically, Sheena nodded. "On the wall, I assume," she muttered with a frown. Just who is this girl? She doesn't know she's a half-elf?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Vicky stumbled into the bathroom and stared into the mirror, her hands gripping the sink. Everything was different yet the same. There was less fat on her face, her hair was noticeably redder than before and absent of blonde and her ears were definitely pointed. Her nose flared as she breathed. Her eyes were still the same, though, with their familiar, almost wide, shape and the angled tilt to her eyebrows. She tried to relax them to make it seem like she wasn't glaring and failed, a frown appearing as she turned away and limped into the other room.

Ozette, the name seemed to echo in her head along with Presea and the villager's simple minded lives. Her chest tightened as she realized where she was.

"Sheena," she murmured the ninja's name as she located the bag hanging on the foot of the bed, "do you know where this comes from?" She opened the bag and pulled out the lab coat, holding it up for her to see.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Sheena looked over, sitting on the second bed, and studied the coat thoughtfully. "Mmm, looks like a Sybak lab coat to me. It's not Meltokio's at any rate. Why? It's not yours?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 pm

"I don't know," Vicky shook her head then shrugged the coat over her shoulders. "It fits," she said, holding her arms out in front of her. She huffed and started digging through the pockets. She found nothing. With a sigh, she took it off and tossed it on the bed before sitting down herself. Her leg gave a twinge as it started to relax and she winced, "This is all too weird."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Sheena's eyebrow twitched, "What's too weird? You're making no sense. You delirious?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

"No," Vicky looked away then made a face, "yes. Maybe," she sighed again, "I don't know. I'm in Asel-" she cut herself off, "Tethe'alla," she corrected, "and from Sybak if that coat's mine," she waved to the tailored fabric, "yet I'm from a country called Canada where everything that's here is supposed to be fiction." Vicky fell back and glared at the ceiling. "It's weird," she summarized. There were a few moments of silence as she continued to glare before she realized what exactly she just said.

Her eyes widened and she bolted up, waving her hands in front of her, "No! No, forget everything I just said. Forget it!" she demanded then grabbed the coat and bag. The garment disappeared into the satchel with little difficulty. "I'm leaving," she stood and took one step before her leg failed her.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

"Idiot," Sheena deadpanned. "You're not going anywhere on that leg. And you're still not making any sense. Canada? We don't have a place called Canada here. And fiction? I don't get it." Sheena folded her arms across her chest and lifted her eyebrow skeptically.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Vicky sighed and lifted herself off the floor, tucking a leg under her so she could sit. "You don't have a place called Canada," she said as she leaned against the bed, "I have a place called Canada. And it's not imaginary." She leaned her head back and looked at Sheena. "I don't even know what I should tell you," she admitted, "you most likely won't believe me." She closed her eyes against Sheena's stare. "But I guess I should tell you something," she concluded.

She was silent for a moment, thinking about what to say, "There's a reason why Volt didn't form a pact with you all those years ago."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next