Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V3

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Symphonia V3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonia V3

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 pm

"Can't... tired..." Lee complained but she tried, and eventually managed, to force her eyes open. She grimaced at the sudden light but saw Lisa standing above her and took the cup from her. "Thank you," she said. "It's warm," she sighed and took a small sip. "It's good. Thank you," she said again.

"Some walk," George said sternly. "I can't believe you fell through. What were you thinking! Do you know what could have happened if I hadn't been there? You'd have died! Drink that tea, rest up and stay away from the damn ice!"

"Dad swore!" Fred giggled.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm

"Well, it doesn't look like you have a concussion," Lisa sighed, "I'm going to wake you up in a bit though just in case."

Vicky's gaze dropped to the blankets as she brought her tea to her lips.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 pm

"Mm..." Lee nodded and set the cup on the coffee table before settling back in. "Thanks 'gain,"

"Well, whatever," George rubbed his eyes. "Fred, we're going home. Vick, Mary says she'll handle the cafe for today. You get some rest. Doc, keep us updated."

"Bye now," said the doctor.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:07 am

"It's no issue," Bryan shook his head as he went to sit at his desk.

"I'll send a letter to Iselia saying you're going to be a bit late with this months order." Lisa shrugged, "They won't be happy but what can you do?"

Fred and George. Vicky smirked to herself and took a drink. And Fred was the kid, how apt. She leaned against the pillows with a trembling sigh and closed her eyes.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 am

Lee dreamt she was in Symphonia again. She was in a small store, and Lloyd and the others were in front of her, all smiling. Colette was talking, telling a story that Lee couldn't actually hear. But she said something funny because Lee and the others all laughed. Lee wondered what the joke was.

The scene changed and Lee was at her house, it really looked like her house anyway. But something was different, off. Her mom came into the room, looking like her mom but also different. She said something to Lee, but again, Lee couldn't hear it. She nodded anyway though. The back door opened and Lloyd came in, grinning. He grabbed a cookie from the table and then waved to Lee, who waved back.

He opened his mouth to say something -

And Lee woke up.

The doctor put his things away and looked at Vicky. He went into the closet and grabbed another blanket before gently setting it upon her. Something was different about her. He wondered if she did hit her head on something after all. Or maybe it was just the shock of the icy water messing with her.

"Well, get some rest," he told her. "I'll be out front."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Lisa hummed as she sat at her sewing bench, threading her needle through what would become a new shirt for Bryan.

Bryan himself had left to settle any questions about what had happened and continue running their shop.

Vicky hummed her understanding as she shivered again. So she was in Flanoir and worked with someone named Mary in a cafe. She blinked up at the ceiling. Something told her she wasn't dreaming again.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Lee sat up, rubbing her head with a grimace. God, I feel like shit. Her body ached, her head was throbbing and her eyes burned. Some nap, she thought as she looked around. Right. Symphonia. That's where she was. Okay.

She reached for the tea still sitting on the table and took a sip. It was cold. Yuck. Hearing humming, she turned and saw Lisa. "Oh, hi," she said. "How, um, how long was I out?"

Mary came into the doctor's office, concern on her face. "How's Vicky?" she asked the doctor, who was seated at his desk. "I closed the cafe early to come check on her.

The doctor gestured behind him. "She's in the back."

Mary headed on through, biting her lip in worry. "Vicky?" she asked quietly, worried the other woman might be sleeping.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 pm

"Hmm?" Lisa looked up and turned in her stool. "Oh, about an hour, I'd say," she said and draped the fabric over the table. "I was about to come and wake you after I finished my row." She stood and brushed her skirts to straightened them. "How are you feeling?"

Vicky nearly jumped and her grip tightened on her tea as he eyes darted to the door. "Oh, uh, hi," she muttered to the woman as she entered.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:10 pm

"Better," Lee lied. Okay. I'm in Symphonia. Fine. Sure. But what part? "Hey, um, has the oracle happened yet?"

"Oh dear, I can't believe this happened. Are you feeling okay? That must've been so scary! Thank _____ George was there. Oh my. The doctor checked you for a concussion right? Although I wonder what you could have hit your head on. Oh, don't worry about the cafe. I've closed it for the day. It's all right, it was slow anyway, after that idiot customer from earlier, everyone kind of left. Oh dear me, I'm so sorry, I've been rambling. I'm just so glad you're okay."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Lisa gave her a strange look, "No, were you expecting it in the last hour?"

"Mary!" She hoped it was Mary, "Calm down! I'm fine, just cold."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Lee didn't know whether to be relieved or not. The Oracle hadn't happened, so Lloyd and the others were still in Iselia. What should she do? Should she find them? Maybe they could help her. Maybe this was like the Self-Inserts she'd read about in fanfiction and she had to travel with the group throughout the game in order to go home.

Yes. "I have to go," she said to Lisa, ignoring the other woman's question. She swung her legs over the couch and tried to stand. She felt a bit woozy but managed not to fall back onto the couch. "Back to... Back to Iselia."

"Oh, oh I'm sorry hun. You know how I get. I just worry so easily. Well. I'm really glad you're okay. You should probably sleep. I bet you're in shock after a nasty thing like that. Oh my goodness, you know, in all my time here in Flanoir, I don't think anyone's ever fallen through the ice. Well, I guess Celsius is on your side, you lucky woman. We've got that shipment from Meltokio coming tomorrow morning, but I'll take care of it if you're not feeling up to it, 'kay?" Mary sent her a soothing smile.

Last edited by Kiana Black on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Lisa rushed over and held her steady, "Are you sure? i mean, you're absolutely welcome to stay a bit if you need to. You took a nasty spill."

Vicky smiled back and held the mug up for another drink, "Thank you. I honestly didn't expect to be falling though any ice today."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Lee smiled at the woman's kindness. She was a good friend. "Thanks," she said. "But I'm okay. I need to get home. Thanks for everything, really."

Mary chuckled a bit. "I don't think anyone would expect that, hon. But we're lucky you're okay. Well, I ought to get back to the shop. Are you going to stay here or do you want me to take you home?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:06 pm

"If you insist," Lisa relented with a frown, "Ace is just outside with your wagon. Bryan had it brought over."

Vicky nearly groaned, "Home, please. And could you ask the doctor for a change of clothes for me, mine are soaking and I don't know where he put them."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm

"Awesome, thanks," Lee said holding an eager grin back. Ace! Ace was here!

She headed to what she assumed was the door but paused, looking down at her still-wet clothes. Speaking of which - she wasn't wearing her clothes (an Aeropostale sweater and dark blue jeans) but a tunic style dress with leggings and rather comfortable boots!

Oh well, she'd worry about it later. "Um," she hesitated, wanting a change of clothes but not knowing how to ask. "Uh, well, could I borrow some clothes, please?" she grimaced, hating to ask for things.

"Ah, right, of course," Mary smiled and headed to the door to ask the doctor. She came back a few moments later with a too-large dress. "It was his wife's," she said apologetically. "And your clothes are sitting on the table. There's also a pair of boots here for you, and a jacket by the door that you can borrow."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:21 pm

"Oh, of course!" Lisa rushed to the chest against the back wall and dipped inside it, pulling out a dress and a shawl to throw over her friend's shoulders. "This should work, yes? I'm afraid I can't do anything about your shoes, though."

"Thank you," Vicky smiled, her fingers nervously tightening around the mug. I'll get changed and meet you out front, okay?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:44 pm

"Thanks so much!" Lee smiled, relieved as she took the clothes from the other woman. "This will be great. I'll manage with the shoes," she laughed a bit. "Is there anywhere I can get changed?" She just wanted to get out there and see Ace!

Mary smiled and gave a quick nod. "So glad you're okay, hun." she said again before leaving the room.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:11 am

"Yes, yes, here," Lisa went over to the corner where a partition was leaning against the wall and tugged it open so that it was standing on its own. She arranged it so that the corner was mostly obscured then returned to Lee's side.

"That should give you enough cover in case Bryan decides to return," she told her, turning her head a different angles as she looked as it to make sure.

Vicky held her breath as she listened to Mary's steps fade away. A soft conversation started up in the next room and she sighed almost silently. This was quite the mess she had gotten herself into. Her grip tightened on the mug as another tremor shook her frame then she took a sip before she set it on the bedside table.

Another sigh and she shimmied out of the bed, grimacing as she realized she was less dressed than she had expected. Shivering all the way, she quickly discarded the remainder of her wet clothes and donned the replacements. Not that it made her any warmer; the chill seemed to be set in her bones.

"Damn," she muttered to herself and retrieved her tea. Her eyes flickered to the door and for a moment, she wondered if she could get away hiding and not talking to anyone else for the rest of the day. But the consequential frenzy she knew would happen deterred her from that and she settled for about five more minutes of interaction before she could finally lock herself away.

Then there was the small thread of curiosity that wondered at the back of her mind and her gaze left the door to stare into the yellow tinted tea. "Let's go see what home looks like," she said to it then brought it to her lips to drain what was left.

The empty mug was returned to the table and with crossed arms, Vicky made her way to the front room where shoes and a coat awaited her.

Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:16 pm

It was a relief to get out of the wet clothes. Lee had never appreciated dry clothes so much, even if it was a dress. She'd take anything. After quickly changing, she hurried back out, eager to see a familiar face, even if it was her dog's.

"All righty, I'm ready," she said to Lisa. "I can't thank you guys enough. Dunno what I'd have done without you."

"Ready to go?" Mary asked when Vicky came out. "The doctor says to take it easy, but you should be fine."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 pm

"Honestly Lee," Lisa waved a hand before she planted them on her hips, "it's really no issue. Go home, relax, and don't come again 'til next month. If I see you before then, I'll tell you to turn right back around and send your mother. You deserve a break."

Vicky nodded mutely then spied the clothes she was to borrow. After a quick glance to the others, she was across the room and putting them on. Even after everything was on, she was still cold though there wasn't much she could do about that.

Arms crossed once again, she gave a hesitant smile to the doctor and nodded, "Thank you."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 pm

"Heh," Lee smiled and rocked on her heels a bit. "Will do! Thanks. I'm off then." She turned to the door, shot a smile and wave at Lisa, then hurried out.

"Ace?" she called and heard a shuffling to her left. There was her german shepherd-collie cross wagging his swirly tail at her. She rushed to him and dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around his furry neck. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you."

The doctor smiled. "Of course. I'm just glad you're all right."

"Let's go, Vick," said Mary.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Ace whuffed softly and wiggled against the hold before planting his butt down on the ground.  

Vicky nodded and followed Mary out the door. Outside, the air was surprisingly still and though clouds filled the sky, no snow was falling. Still, her nose wrinkled at the sight and she resigned herself to the walk.

She kept a careful eye on Mary's back, using her as a guide through the unfamiliar streets. Though not as unfamiliar as she thought, she realized. There was a vague sense of recognition as they passed an accessory shop and a memory of a dream came unbidden.

A moment where she was laughing with the clerk, a pale wrapped package in her hands. She frowned and drifted to a stop in front of it. Why did she...?
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Lee wondered why Ace was here with her though. What about Jazzy? But then she remembered that Jazzy hadn't gone into the woods. "Ugh, what am I even thinking?" she mumbled into Ace's fur. "I'm acting like this is real," she said to him. "But, it can't be. I've had very vivid dreams before, boy, so that's all this is."

She stood and looked around. Which way? Before she could come to a decision, she was already walking, and Ace immediately followed. It's like, I know where I'm going, she thought. But since she was inside the game, that made sense then, right? But it was different. She knew where she was. She knew where she was going.

Oh boy. Dreams work in mysterious ways.

Mary was chatting away, talking about their day at the shop, when she noticed Vicky wasn't with her anymore. She came to a stop, looking over her shoulder at the younger girl. "Vicky?" she called worriedly. She sure was acting strange. Did she hit her head?
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 pm

(???? I don't even know. Don't forget your wagon of supplies.)

Though she heard the call, Vicky didn't react. She stared at the shop with narrowed eyes and pursed lips, her hands gripping the elbows of her sleeves. She swallowed thickly then tore her eyes away and took a deep breath. Mary was watching her, concern prominent in her gaze.

Vicky's dropped to the ground and she hurried to catch up. "Sorry," she murmured, sending a furtive glance backwards, "it's just... Did I buy something from there before?"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 am

Lee had unhitched Ace from the wagon, and began to pull it behind her, her thoughts a wild mess. How long would it take to reach Iselia? Obviously, she couldn't go by the games timeline, and her pace wasn't exactly fast. Would she have to stop? Rest? Eat? What was she going to do? She was hopeless in this kind of situation. She wished she weren't by herself. Well, minus Ace. But he didn't count, since he was a dog.

"Not much help, are ya, buddy? And what am I supposed to feed you anyway? Do I have some dog food hidden in here somewhere?" she groaned. "I can't believe this is happening." Weren't she and Vicky just joking about this?

Is this some sort of punishment? Karma? Because she doesn't believe in God? She gave a dry, cynical laugh to herself and shook her head. Forcing the thoughts away, she took in her surroundings as she left Izoold and headed in what she hoped was the right direction. Even in the game, she was terrible with directions.

She began to doubt herself, and turned around again. She quickly stopped the closest person, and asked them where to go. When they pointed her in the correct direction, she was off again.

Mary frowned, giving Vicky a curious, slightly worried look. "Um," she paused to think. "I think you said you were coming here sometime last week? Maybe? I don't know what you bought though but - seriously, are you all right?" There was definitely something... different about her. But Mary couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next