Self Insert Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonia V3

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Symphonia V3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonia V3

Post  Glyphhunter Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Everything was suddenly cold and she managed to suck in a breath of air before water flowed over her head. This was a creak! Why was it so deep?

She scrambled for the surface, fighting the urge to curl up and allow her meagre amount of air to escape. Her lungs burned in her panic and she could feel her limbs going stiff. Why was it so cold?
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

http://glyphhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 am

"VICKY!" Lee yelled when all had been quiet for way too long. She sent a wary look at Jazzy, who whined, and then stepped toward the trees, eying them for her friend's return.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 am

Vicky choked as she breathed what felt like liquid ice and she reached for what she thought was the surface. Shadows shifted around her and something wrapped around her arms, holding them still. Her panic grew as she breathed more water and the shadows got darker until there was nothing.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 am

Lee made her way through the bush, cursing both Ace and Vicky - for going after him. "Jesus - ow! - Oh, Jazzy? No - stay," she held her hand up at the dane and the dog obediently plopped her bum down to wait. "Vicky!" she continued to call as she headed deeper into the wood. "How far did you go?!"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 am

There was a moment of overwhelming cold and blinding white that managed to break through the confusion. A dull roar masked the voices that tried to speak to her before everything started going dark again.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:53 am

"Oh for God's -" Lee almost tripped over a frozen tree root when she came upon the creek. Looking all around, she saw no sign of Ace or Vicky. "The hell man..." she grumbled to herself before stepping toward the creek to go over it.

But as she prepared to jump the creek, she suddenly slipped and was enveloped in ice cold water. Gasping a mouthful of water that was like daggers to her lungs, she wanted to scream but couldn't. What the hell! she thought as she struggled for the surface. This is a creek! It isn't deep! But it appeared to be, since she couldn't break the surface of the water no matter how much she kicked her legs.

And it was so cold! She had never been so cold in her life. Her legs slowly stopped kicking as her body's energy was seeped from her. Damn...it... help...!

George was out with his young son Fred, a snowball in his hand to throw at the seven-year-old, when he heard a spluttering and splashing noise. "What..." he said, turning toward the noise. It was coming from the river - the frozen river. He told Fred to stay put and headed over to the river, where he could see a large hole in the centre. Wasn't... Wasn't Vicky over here?

"Vicky?" he called as he approached the hole, careful of the ice in case it cracked further. He could see some movement from within the water and with a hand he reached in, inhaling at the coldness that enveloped his arm. "Shit," he cursed and as he reached further, his hand closed around something - hair. "No way!" he cried and laid on his stomach to reach both arms in. He managed to grab ahold of Vicky's arms and tug her out onto the thicker ice.

"Go get help!" he yelled to his son, who nodded with scared eyes and ran for Flanoir. "Are you okay? Vicky! Vicky, wake up!"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 pm

"Lee!" Lisa shouted as she watched her friend slip on the wood of the docks and fall into the ocean. "Bryan, help!" she called to her husband and hurried out from behind the stall.

"What?"

"Lee fell in! She might've hit something!"
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Lee tried to cough out the ice cold water she'd already inhaled, and ended up swallowing another mouthful. Oh my God kept resounding in her mind until it faded completely. As everything slowly darkened around her, she could have sworn her mouth tasted salty - like the ocean. But maybe lack of air was making her brain play tricks.

George laid Vicky on the ground and pumped her stomach a few times when he realized she wasn't breathing. He plugged her nose and sent air to her lungs, and the pumped some more, until she finally began to cough up the water. He looked up at the sound of his name and saw Fred coming with the doctor.

"You give her CPR?" Dr. Fleming asked immediately, kneeling beside them. He pulled a blanket from his bag and covered Vicky with it.

"Yeah, she coughed up a ton of water," said George. The doctor nodded and lifted Vicky up.

"I'll take her to the office so she can get some rest and warm up. She's in shock from the icy water. We need to get her warm as soon as possible. Let's go."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Lisa was racing along the length of the dock as she watched one of the sailors dive after Lee.

"She didn't come up. Why didn't she come up?" she heard her husband quietly question behind her.

"She must've hit her head," Lisa reasoned as she pushed through the crowd of people that had gathered, determined to help. The sailor burst out of the water with Lee limp in his arms. "Stan, bring her here!" she called, kneeling at the edge and reaching out for them.

She was colder than she could ever remember being. She could swear her fingers were frozen and maybe her toes, too. Everything ached and her chest burned with every breath. She could tell someone was carrying her and she shifted, trying to see through the blinding light.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Dr. Fleming heard Vicky stir in his arms and held her tighter. He pulled the blanket around her with one hand, balancing her carefully in order to do so. "It's okay, Vicky. We're almost there. We'll get you warm." She was shivering, which the doctor knew was a good sign - her body was trying to warm.

When they burst in through the door, that George opened, Dr. Fleming immediately ordered for Fred to heat some water. "I need tea. The tea on the top shelf, Fred, it'll calm her." He set Vicky on the bed in the back of the office and took the wet blanket from her. Sending George from the room, the doctor quickly disposed of Vicky's wet clothes, ordered Fred for some dry ones and wrapped Vicky in two heavy blankets.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Lisa gripped the thin dress Lee was wearing and Bryan reached out next to her, looping his arms under Lee's to pull her up.

"Get back!" he shouted to the crowd as he laid her flat.

"C'mon, Lee, wake up," Lisa urged, her hands working on expelling the water from her lungs as Stan hoisted himself up, "you're fine, wake up." There was a gurgle and she backed away, allowing Bryan to turn her onto her side as she spit up the water.

Vicky groaned at the warmth, closing her eyes at the change in light. She had no idea who it was that had helped her, none of the voices having been familiar and she was too tired to ask.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:35 pm

When Lee opened her eyes, everything was bright and she immediately squeezed them shut again. She realized she was coughing and habitually tried to lift her hand to cover her mouth but found she couldn't. Her arms were heavy. Her body was heavy. She couldn't move. She moaned after her coughing was done and realized there was people around her.

She tried to talk but nothing came out. Where was she? Mom? Dad? Vicky? She moaned again.

"Will she be okay?" asked Fred as he brought the steaming cup of tea in.

"Yeah," the doctor said. "She just needs some rest and warmth. It's not fun, you know, falling into ice cold water. She's lucky you two were around, otherwise..."

"She'd have died?" Fred guessed, eyes wide. The doctor nodded sadly. "Vicky, don't die!" Fred wailed, throwing himself by her bedside.

The doctor chuckled and looked to George. "She'll be okay now. Why don't you go tell Mary down at the cafe what happened?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm

"Thank goodness," Lisa heaved a sigh of relief as Bryan helped her sit up, "someone get her something to drink."

"Lee, what happened?" Bryan gave her a small shake as someone ran off to do as his wife asked. Stan appeared at his shoulder, having gone to retrieve a towel and he nodded his thanks. He wrapped it around Lee's trembling shoulders as he waited for a reply.

Vicky frowned and turned her head, blinking blearily in the dim light as the child next to her. "I'm not going to die," she assured him, then coughed.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Lee turned her head to look at the voice, her body being shaken startling her. She was sure she'd never met this guy, even though his face felt weirdly familiar. But he knew her name... Wait a second - the area wasn't really familiar either! What! Where was she? She was sitting on a dock. People were staring at her worriedly. There were buildings behind them. This wasn't the woods.

"Who? Where?" she shook her head, frowning and beginning to panic. What the hell! "Where am I?! Where's Vicky? And my parents? And Ace? Where's Ace? Wait, did I die?" Is there something after life, after all?

"Oh, good!" Fred sat back with a big smile and then looked to the doctor. "Dr. Fleming, Dr. Fleming, Vicky says she won't die!"

"You're awake, Vicky? Wanna tell us what happened? It's unusual for you to be so careless and fall through the ice like that," the doctor said.
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:38 pm

"Lee!" Lisa burst, holding her hands up to calm her. "You're not dead, you're fine! You're in Izoold to pick up a shipment from Palmacosta. Ace is at the wagon, your parents are still in Iselia and I have no idea who Vicky is," she explained with a frown. "Are you alright?"

"I fell through ice?" Vicky frowned as she fought the urge to cough again. She pressed a trembling hand against her throat, looking around for something to drink.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 pm

"I-Izoold? Palmacosta? You're kidding, right!" That settles it, Lee decided, I'm definitely dreaming - or dead. Maybe I'm in a coma. "My parents are here? In Iselia? I..." she folded her arms around herself, realizing that she was still cold. Her clothes were soaked and as she recalled the feeling of drowning, she began to shake. "Oh my God..."

"Yeah!" answered Fred before the doctor could. "We heard a big splash and we turned and you weren't there so dad's like 'oh no, Vicky must've fallen in!' and he told me to go get help so I ran as fast as I could to Flanoir and got -"

"Here," the doctor passed a mug to Vicky, interrupting Fred's excited re-telling of what happened. "It's tea, and it's hot."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Lisa's frown deepened and she looked to her husband, "Let's get her inside," she suggested and Bryan nodded.

"Let's go," he grunted as he lifted the woman from the ground and followed his wife to their house.

"Thank you, Stanley!" Lisa called as they hurried away.

Vicky stared at the brew with wide eyes as she took it, "F-flanoir? I was just looking for- How did I get-" She gripped the mug tightly as she shivered violently.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:37 pm

"Ah!" Lee cried in surprise as she was lifted. She wanted to ask these two who they were, why they were familiar to her and how they knew her name but again nothing came to her.

She was so tired, but she figured she was too cold to fall asleep. Nonetheless, it was suddenly really hard to keep her eyes open so she gave in and let them fall closed.

The doctor frowned and reached to tilt Vicky's head up so he could look at her eyes. "Hmm, did you hit your head, I wonder? How's it feeling? Does it hurt?"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 pm

"Don't fall asleep," Bryan warned as Lisa ushered them into the house.

"Yes, don't," she agreed as she took off her jacket and tossed it over a chair. "Put her there," she pointed to the bed on her way to the stove, preparing to put on water.

Bryan set her on the edge then grabbed a couple more towels to put around her before pulling the blankets up and over.

Vicky averted her eyes as she shook her head. "No, just-" she swallowed thickly, "heavy." She pulled away and held the mug close, blowing on the surface before taking a small sip. Despite never have been there in her life, the entire room felt familiar. Especially the ambient... something that was in the air. She pressed her lips together and ignored her burning tongue as she looked around.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Lee murmured at the sudden warmth, curling into herself. She could feel herself drifting, and remembered Lisa and Bryan's warning. But it's so warm, she thought, even as she continued to shiver. "'S warm," she mumbled.

"Hm," the doctor said again. "Anyway, why were you out there? You didn't leave Mary to handle the shop, again, did you? You know she hates working alone."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

"Yes, I know, but you need to stay awake," Bryan urged, "we need to make sure you didn't seriously hurt yourself. Lisa?"

"Soon," She waved then dumped a collection of herbs into the pot.

Bryan nodded to himself and gave Lee a small shake, "Stay with me."

"I wasn't going to be gone long," the lie came almost naturally as she looked at the small boy next to her. "Thank you for the tea, by the way," she told him.
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm

"Mm," Lee mumured drowsily. "'M fine, thank you. But who are you?" She groaned. "Was rude, sorry..." She tried to roll over but found it was too much effort.

"You're welcome!" Fred chirped with a grin. "I didn't put any sugar in though, 'cause you always get mad when I do!"
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 pm

His frown deepened, "I'm Bryan, that's Lisa. You stop by every time you come for a shipment. Lisa, hurry."

"You can't rush water!"

Vicky smiled, "I'm glad you remembered."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 pm

"Stop by..." Lee repeated sleepily, trying to open her eyes. Bryan's voice was so loud every time he spoke, it pulled her from the sleep she was nearing. "Palmacosta..." she said slowly. "Sylverant... this must be...'nother dream...but why am I so tired? Can you sleep in a dream?"

"Mhm, oh, dad said you and Mary were gunna babysit me tomorrow, is that true?"

George entered before Vicky could reply. "Mary says you got into it with a customer and went for a walk. Did you think a swim would cool you down?"

The doctor coughed, "That's not funny, George."
Kiana Black
Kiana Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyphhunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 pm

"This isn't a dream," Bryan told her, "you were getting the shipment from Palmacosta when you fell into the water. Lisa!"

"Alright, alright!" she waved again and strained some of the tea water into a cup before walking over. "Here, drink this then you can rest. Open your eyes for me."

Vicky stared at the wall over George's shoulder with a frown. Who was this Mary? "I just needed to walk."
Glyphhunter
Glyphhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next